Kellys Property is proud to present this rare opportunity to lease a prime property that is being offered for the first time in 20 years and is located in the heart of Erskineville.
Perfectly suited for a restaurant, bar or both, this property is a versatile space that offers the option to lease one or both premises. With ample indoor and outdoor seating areas, it is perfect for those looking to create a unique dining or entertainment experience in a vibrant and lively location.
Situated in one of Sydney's most sought-after suburbs, Erskineville is known for its eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants, bars and boutique shops. With a growing population and a strong community spirit, this is the perfect location to start or expand your business.
- Council approved trading hours: Hotel License 8am-12am seven days a week
- Currently an open plan design with a restaurant on one side and a bar on the other
- Licensed premises that has the capacity for up to 24 external patrons and a total capacity of 94 patrons
- Property has all the necessary features, including grease traps, cool rooms, toilets, modern fit out, multiple bars, tables and chairs
- Total Size is 316 sqm which consists of No 61 is approximately 152 sqm and No 63 is approximately 164 sqm
* ROOF TOP NOT INCLUDED BUT CAN BE LEASED AT AN ADDITIONAL RENTAL
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to lease a prime property in Erskineville. Contact Philipp Tsiprin on 0498 388 338 today to arrange an inspection.
At Kellys, we offer a one stop, full service real estate business to help our clients to achieve all of their real estate goals. Whatever we do, we do it with a view to delivering the highest caliber of service to a buyer, seller, landlord and tenant alike.pornxxxfuck pornxxxfuck