Property Manager (RAAM) Role
At Kellys, we have developed a revolutionary and innovative model that allows you to work within a close-knit team, allowing you to spend quality time with your clients.
Be part of a passionate and culture-driven team who take pride in their career.
We are looking for someone who is committed to providing engaging service and is confident in dealing with a variety of situations. This includes regular face-to-face informative catch-ups with our landlords and tenants, and assisting our clients to achieve the best possible Return on Investment with regards to their property portfolio.
Being a Property Manager (Relationship and Asset Manager) at Kelly’s Property is a truly fulfilling experience:
· Rewarded with commission and incentives
· Attend extensive in-house training and conferences
· Connect with people every day
· Be part of a progressive culture and team-building experience
· Potential to work from home
What makes an excellent Property Manager?
Professional presentation, flexible, committed, and solutions-driven.
If you are ready to join our team you will be required to:
· Build relationships and trust with the clients and your team
· Have an engaging personality
· Be customer-service focused
· Demonstrate leadership
· Minimise stress and distraction for our clients