The Tenant Portal is a fully integrated platform that keeps track of maintenance requests, emergency repairs, rent ledger, invoices, notifications, reminders, reports and more.
kellysTENANT is optimised for mobile viewing. You can access the Portal from your phone and tablet on-the-go. Download this app from your smartphone’s app store, Apple or GooglePlay.
How do I report maintenance?
- Download the kellysTENANT app, and access your tenancy details any time through a secure login.
- Once you’ve logged in, open a request page with the “New” button in the top bar. Then, just fill in the blanks.
- Attaching a photo or video with help the job start sooner.
If you can see the problem, add a photo. If the problem moves (like a dripping tap or noisy door), add a short video. Once you’ve created a request, you can follow its progress in the “Current Jobs” section at the bottom of the page.
Logging in: Your login details have already been emailed to you.
Changing your password: You can change your password by clicking your name in the corner.
Making a maintenance request is now just a few clicks away
- Tell us everything – Make sure you give as much information as possible for your request. The more information your Relationship and Asset Manager (RAAM) has, the easier it is to find a solution.
- A photo is worth 1000 words – You can upload a photo or video direct from your phone. This will help resolve your issues faster, as your RAAM, Landlord and Tradie can all see what needs fixing.
- When are you free? – Want to be home when the tradie comes to repair? Work shift work and don’t want to be disturbed in the mornings? Let the tradie know when you’re free.
With this new app, you can now:
- Report maintenance anywhere, anytime – Quickly report maintenance from your phone, tablet or PC.
- Keep up to date with your requests – Receive SMS and email notifications at every stage of maintenance requests.
- Access to your rent ledger – 24/7 access to your rental ledger.