A generously proportioned conversion within the famed City Mews building, this apartment offers a leafy outlook and secluded haven for a city-dwelling residence mere steps from Broadway, UTS, and the dining Central Park precinct. Featuring a blend of refined contemporary flair and preserved authentic charm, it unfurls around an indoor/outdoor balcony arrangement, delivering a unique fusion of urban chic and open-air vitality.
You will also enjoy the rare opportunity to add another level by building into the attic space (STCA). There are lapsed approved plans available for interested parties and you can review a number of completed examples within the building online.
• 'City Mews' industrial transformation
• Rare opportunity to create a two level expansive home (STCA)
• Top floor position with enclosed balcony
• Secluded and tranquil foliage-lined avenue
• Open plan living space and distinctive brick detailing
• Large bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Stroll to city centre, UTS, Broadway and Central Park
Unit Size: 113 sqm
Water Rates: $180 pq
Council Rates: $295 pq
Strata Rates: $2,288 pq
Potential Rental: $900-$950 pw
At Kellys, we offer a one stop, full service real estate business to help our clients to achieve all of their real estate goals. Whatever we do, we do it with a view to delivering the highest caliber of service to a buyer, seller, landlord and tenant alike.pornxxxfuck pornxxxfuck