Nestled in the vibrant neighbourhood of Marrickville bordering Enmore and Stanmore, this charming versatile two-storey terrace offers a harmonious blend of classic appeal, modern comfort and has a perfect blend of original features and modern amenities, making it an ideal choice for families or savvy investors seeking comfort and convenience.
The layout of this home provides a seamless flow between spaces, featuring three good-sized bedrooms complemented by sleek hardwood floors that extend throughout with tiles at the rear. You will enjoy a bright and airy feel created by skylights, also enjoying use of the modern kitchen and the study area for children or a home office.
• Three bedrooms upstairs with living, dining and study downstairs
• Front and rear courtyards, perfect for outdoor relaxation and entertainment
• Original terrace features blending seamlessly with the contemporary upgrades
• Located close to Enmore Park and its aquatic centre
• Close proximity to Marrickville Metro, Enmore Theatre, and an array of cafes and eateries
• Nearby schools are Newington College, Stanmore Public, and Marrickville Public
• Well-connected with bus stop 80 metres away next to your corner shop and cafe
Land Size: 126 sqm
Water Rates: $193 pq
Council Rates: $357 pq
Potential Rental: $950-$1,050 pw
At Kellys, we offer a one stop, full service real estate business to help our clients to achieve all of their real estate goals. Whatever we do, we do it with a view to delivering the highest caliber of service to a buyer, seller, landlord and tenant alike.pornxxxfuck pornxxxfuck