Whether you are in Leasing or a Property Manager, we want you! Take the next step into a career in Property Management. Apply for a career with growth opportunity and security.
At Kellys, we have developed a revolutionary and innovative model that allows you to transfer your customer-focused skills into the role.
Relationship and Asset Manager (RAAM) are committed to genuine and engaging service and are confident in dealing with a variety of situations – including regular face-to-face informative catch-ups with our landlords and tenants, assisting our clients to achieve the best possible Return on Investment with regards to their property portfolio.
Being a RAAM at Kellys is a truly rewarding experience. You will:
- Be part of a passionate and welcoming team who take pride in their career;
- Attend extensive inhouse training and conferences;
- Connect with people every day;
- Be part of a great culture and team-building experience;
- Rewarded with commissions and incentives
What makes a good RAAM?
You are well-presented, flexible, committed, and solutions-driven. It’s not the normal 9 to 5 job.
If you are ready to join our team you will be required to :
- Have an engaging personality
- Be Customer Service focused
- Be a Team player
- Demonstrate leadership
- Build relationships and trust with the clients and your team
- Minimise stress and distraction for our clients
- Car and Driver Licence
- Minimum 18 months Leasing or Property Management experience
- Certificate of Registration / Real Estate Licence
Contact Rosemary on 02 9569 0746 or email your resume to email@example.com – We look forward to hearing from you.